A Vegetable Salad with Salmon is a dish consisting of pieces of food in a mixture, sometimes with at least one raw ingredient. It is often dressed, and is typically served at room temperature or served warm.
Vegetable Salad With Salmon may be served at any point during a meal: appetizer, side dish or main course salads—usually containing a portion of a high-protein foods, such as meat, fish, eggs, legumes, or cheese.
- Salmon (sautéed/ baked) – 1 serving
- Tomato (diced, seeds removed) – 1 medium
- Cucumber(diced, seeds removed) – 1 medium
- Onion, sliced – 1⁄4
- Leaf lettuce – 1-2
- Lemon juice (about 1 lemon)
- Olive oil – ½ tsp
- Black Pepper, to taste
- Salt – to taste
- Place salmon, tomato, cucumber and onion in a medium bowl and toss gently to combine.
- To make the dressing: place lemon juice in a small bowl. Gradually whisk in olive oil and pepper.
- Toss dressing with the salmon and vegetables&Serve.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 210- 230 KCAL
- Fat: 18 - 20 GM
- Carbohydrates: 60 - 80 GM
- Protein: 25 - 30 GM