Carrot Apple Smoothie with Ginger
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 1 1x
- Category: Juice
Carrot Ginger Smoothie is loaded with health benefits, as it is nutrient dense and has an anti- inflammatory effect. The antioxidants and probiotics in this healthy smoothie recipe provide a big boost to our immune system. This nutritious anti-inflammatory smoothie recipe is will provide energy and natural immunity. The great thing about this smoothie is that it satisfying the taste buds and it’s also supplying our body with powerful nutrients.
- 1 medium carrot scrubbed and peeled if desired, cut into chunks
- 1 large apple cored and sliced into quarters
- 1 tbsp fresh ginger A chunk about the size of your thumb
- 1 cup fresh Curd
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 cup ice cubes
- 1 – 1 1/2 cups cold water
- Place all ingredients into the jar of a blender with one cup water.
- Blend on high speed until smooth.
- Add more water to thin smoothie if desired.
- Serve immediately.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 348 kcal
- Sodium: 88 mg
- Fat: 14 g
- Carbohydrates: 80 g
- Fiber: 10 g