Spicy Baked Pomfret Fish is an easy to make delicious recipe. Try it once, and enjoy the flavor of spicy fish….
Fish is packed with many essential nutrients that most people are lacking. this includes low fat- high biological value protein, omega -3- fatty acids, vitamins such as D and B2 (riboflavin). Fish is rich in calcium and phosphorus and a great source of minerals, such as iron, zinc, iodine, magnesium, and potassium.
Pompret – 1 (110 – 120 g)
Red chilli powder – 2.5 gm
Salt – 2.5 gm
Black pepper powder- 2.5 g
Lemon – ½
Red chilli flakes- 2.5 g
Garlic – 2 cloves (grated)
Tomato – 1 (50 g)
Olive oil – 5 ml
- Wash and clean the Pomfret fish and place it on the plate.
- Blanch the tomatoes, and kept it aside till it cools down.
- Blend the tomato and make a Smooth puree out of it.
- Let the puree come to boil.
- Make the salt, black pepper powder, lemon juices rubbed well over the fish and it was kept aside for 10 minutes.
- By that time mix red chilli powder, chilli flakes, grated garlic, tomato puree, salt in a bowl and spread over the fish.
- Add few drops of Olive was used to spread over the Pomfret fish.
- Rest the marinated the pomfret fish in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Bake the fish for 15 minutes at 1800
- Garnish and serve it.
This recipe can be tried with varieties of fishes. Instead of baking, pan fried method can be used.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 24 - 28 Kcal
- Sodium: 20.5 mg
- Fat: 8 - 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 3 g
- Fiber: 0.9
- Protein: 19.5 g