Ragi cheela is a gluten-free healthy snack option that is low on calories. It is a healthy and tasty breakfast option.
- Ragi flour: 1 cup
- Gram flour: 2 tbsp.
- Onion: 1 big (Chopped)
- Green chillies:2nos
- Carrot:1 cup (grated)
- Cumin powder: 1 tsp.
- Coriander powder:1/2 tsp.
- Coriander leaves :1 tbsp (Chopped)
- Salt: As required
- Oil:1 tsp.
- Water: As required
1. In a mixing bowl add ragi flour, gram flour, cumin powder, coriander powder, and salt. Mix them well.
2. Now add water and make a thick batter
3. Add all the chopped vegetables to the batter and mix well.
4. Heat oil on a non-stick pan and spread the batter over it.
5. Cook it on both sides for a few minutes.
6. Serve with coriander chutney
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 152Kcal
- Fat: 9g
- Fiber: 2.6g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: Ragi chilla