This super quick chilla recipe is very easy to make and also is super healthy to kickstart your day. Besides, this breakfast recipe will be loved by all your family members especially kids because of its amazing taste.
Capsicum – 1 Cup chopped
Coriander Leaves – 2 Strands
Green Chilies – 2
Salt as per tase
Garam Masala – 1/2 tsp
Desi Ghee – for greasing
- Firstly, soak a cup of moong dal overnight.
- Secondly, add the soaked lentil, water, a cup of freshly chopped capsicum, coriander leaves, and green chilies to a mixer and then grind it to form a chilla batter.
- Once the batter is ready leave it for 5 minutes, then add salt and garam masala to it.
- Now heat a pan, pour a tablespoon of desi ghee, and gently pour the mixture.
- Furthermore, start circulating it into a thin round shape.
- Let it cook on one side then flip it to another side to cook it.
- Finally, capsicum chilla is ready to be served hot with homemade chutney.
The fiber and protein content of Capsicum chilla recipe makes it perfect for weight loss.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 156
- Sugar: N/A
- Fat: 1.2 gm
- Carbohydrates: 20 gm
- Fiber: 4.2 gm
- Protein: 5.2 gm
Keywords: Breakfast, diet, nutrition, lifestyle, wellness, High fibre, protein, snack.