Mango oats smoothie is a mouth-watering refreshing drink. It is not only tasty but healthy as well. It contains a good amount of protein and fiber. If you are in a hurry, you can use it as a healthy breakfast option.
- Mango:1/2 mango(75 g chopped)
- Curd: 2 tbsp.
- Oats:1 tbsp.
- Soak oats in 1 cup of water for at least 30 minutes or you can soak it overnight as well.
- Wash and cut the mango into small cubes.
- In a blender, add soaked overnight oats and curd and mango pulp. Blend the mixture in a smooth consistency to make the smoothie.
- Add water ½ cup and stir thoroughly, if the mixture is too thick.
- Add chopped raisins on top.
- You can put the smoothie in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, and serve it cold.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 122 kcal
- Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Mango smoothie