Cooking the simplest dishes are the hardest to get them right sometimes, grilled chicken is one of them. People think that marinating alone will save grilled chicken from drying out; in fact, it’s often the marinade causes the problem! It is not necessary that every time we use boneless chicken breasts, as I often do, we can make grilled chicken using a good leg piece. One can enjoy grilled chicken over a caesar salad to get a perfect healthy main course, children also love them.
Chicken leg pieces – 2 nos.
Garlic cloves big, minced – 4 nos.
Dried thyme – 1 tsp
Dried oregano – 1/2 tsp
Salt – As per taste
Freshly ground black pepper – 1/2 tsp
Lemon zest – 1 tsp
Lime juice – 1 tsp
- Mix all of the ingredients well except for the chicken.
- Massage the marinade into the chicken legs until evenly coated.
- Place in a bowl in the refrigerator, let the chicken marinate for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat the grill to medium-to-high heat and brush oil over the grates.
- Place the chicken legs on the grill and cook covered for 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Do not overcook. Transfer the chicken to a platter and serve with ceaser salad.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 428 kcal
- Sugar: 0 g
- Fat: 18 g
- Fiber: 0 g
- Protein: 38 g
Keywords: healthy chicken recipe, quick chicke recipe