Part 1 starts from: Day 1-Day 14 of the period cycle- (Follicular phase)
Homemade Vegan seed cycling energy balls help to balance your hormones for a healthy menstrual cycle. Made with seeds, dates, spices, almond butter, and oats. A delicious and easy way to add seed cycling into your routine!
Seed cycling is a natural way to balance your hormones via food during different phases of your menstrual cycle. Many women struggle with a difficult menstrual cycle such as painful periods, cramps, fatigue, bloating, acne, body aches, breast soreness, irregular cycles, PMS, heavy or light bleeding, infertility, and more. These symptoms are not normal. These symptoms usually take place when there is some kind of hormonal imbalance.
Pumpkin seeds and flax seeds are high in zinc and lignans, which naturally support estrogen production, help clear excess estrogen from the body, and prepare the body for progesterone secretion in the next phase. Both the seeds are great sources of omega-3 fatty acids and other minerals which help to reduce inflammation.
- Flaxseeds – ¼ th cup (50 g)
- Pumpkin Seeds- ¼ th cup (50 g)
- Almond Butter- 10 g
- Almonds – 10 pcs
- Rolled Oats – ½ Cup (100 gms)
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Dates – 3 – 4
- Heat a thick-bottomed frying pan or skillet. Keep the heat to low or medium and add almonds, flaxseeds, and pumpkin seeds to the pan.
- Stir it at intervals, and dry roast the ingredients in the pan.
- Keep roasting the ingredients, till it becomes crunchy.
- Remove the pan from the stovetop and let the ingredients cool down to room temperature.
- When the ingredients cool down to room temperature, add the ingredients to a grinder jar.
- Grind all the ingredients in a mixer grinder, except almond butter.
- Take the balls mixture on a plate or tray, add almond butter to it and mix it well.
- Now, take a small portion of the ball mixture in your palms and shape it into a ball.
- Make balls with the rest of the mixture, and refrigerate them.
- Serve healthy seeds balls, in the follicular phase.
Best time to consume it is in the morning hours, as a mid-morning snack. Try this amazing seed cycle recipe for not only maintaining hormonal imbalance but for overall health as well.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 145.65
- Sodium: 4.5 - 5 g
- Fat: 8 - 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 - 14 g
- Fiber: 3.5 - 4 g
- Protein: 6 g