If you want to digest and detox, look no further than this Ayurvedic concoction of CCF tea. It is a classic combination of 3 culinary spices (Cumin, Coriander and Fennel seeds) which aids in the absorption and assimilation of nutrients and provides detoxifying effects.
Let’s look at the individual benefits of each of these seeds to understand the magic of this tea further
- Stimulates Metabolism
- Relives congestion
- Soothes inflamed Mucous membranes
- Reduces flatulence
- Improves elimination of toxins
- Improves digestion and relieves gas
- Calms muscle spasms
- Helps with Urinary or digestive tract issues
- Prevents cramping
- Promotes breast milk production, Mental alertness and fat burning
- Alleviates gas and indigestion
- ½ teaspoon cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon coriander seeds
- ½ teaspoon fennel seeds
- 4–5 cups water
- Boil water in a stainless steel vessel
- Add the seeds.
- Allow the tea to boil for 5 to 10 minutes, depending on the preferred strength.
- Strain out the seeds, place them in an insulated thermos, and sip them throughout the day.
- Make sure to consume warm and prepare it fresh on a daily basis.
Keywords: Detox, Digestion and gut health, weight loss, anti-inflammatory