Part 2 starts from: Day 15- Day 28 of the cycle- (Luteal phase)
Homemade Vegan seed cycling energy balls help to balance your hormones for a healthy menstrual cycle. Made with Sunflower seeds, Sesame Seeds, dates, spices, almond butter, and oats. A delicious and easy way to add seed cycling into your routine!
Seed cycling is a natural way to balance your hormones via food during different phases of your menstrual cycle. Many women struggle with a difficult menstrual cycle such as painful periods, cramps, fatigue, bloating, acne, body aches, breast soreness, irregular cycles, PMS, heavy or light bleeding, infertility, and more. These symptoms are not normal. These symptoms usually take place when there is some kind of hormonal imbalance.
Sesame seeds and sunflower seeds are high in selenium, lignans, and omega-3, which support liver function and proper hormone excretion, regulate estrogen and progesterone levels, and reduce inflammation. Also, sesame seeds are high in zinc and sunflower seeds are high in vitamin E, which both support progesterone production.
- Sunflower seeds – ¼ th cup (50 g)
- Sesame Seeds- ¼ th cup (50 g)
- Almond Butter- 10 g
- Almonds – 10 pcs
- Rolled Oats – ½ Cup (100 gms)
- Vanilla Essence – 1 tsp
- Dates – 3 – 4
- Heat a thick-bottomed frying pan or skillet. Keep the heat to low or medium and add almonds, sesame seeds, and Sunflower seeds to the pan.
- Stir it at intervals, and dry roast the ingredients in the pan.
- Keep roasting the ingredients, till it becomes crunchy.
- Remove the pan from the stovetop and let the ingredients cool down to room temperature.
- When the ingredients cool down to room temperature, add the ingredients to a grinder jar.
- Grind all the ingredients in a mixer grinder, except almond butter and sesame seeds.
- Take the balls mixture on a plate or tray, add almond butter to it and mix it well.
- Now, take a small portion of the ball mixture in your palms and shape it into a Ball.
- Make this seed cycle balls with the rest of the mixture.
- Roll the balls on the sesame seeds, and refrigerate them.
- Serve healthy seed cycle balls, in the luteal phase.
Best time to consume it is in the morning hours, as a mid-morning snack. Try this amazing seed cycle recipe for not only maintaining hormonal imbalance but for overall health as well.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 151.8 Kcal
- Sodium: 1.36 mg
- Fat: 8 - 10 g
- Carbohydrates: 12 - 14 g
- Fiber: 5 - 6 g
- Protein: 7-8 g